From the Academy Award-winning Coen brothers, The Big Lebowski is a hilariously quirky comedy about bowling, a severed toe, White Russians and a guy named…The Dude. Jeff “The Dude” Lebowski doesn’t want any drama in his life…heck, he can’t even be bothered with a job. But, he must embark on a quest with his bowling buddies after his rug is destroyed in a twisted case of mistaken identity. Starring Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Julianne Moore, Steve Buscemi, Philip Seymour Hoffman and John Turturro, experience the cultural phenomenon of The Dude in the “#1 cult film of all time!” (The Boston Globe).
Synopsis: The Dude. One cool guy. Who one day comes home to find two thugs have broken in and ruined his favorite carpet-the one that made the room “hang together”. Thing is, they did it because he’s got the same name as one of the richest men in town. Lebowski. But, hey, no problem. He’ll get even. At least he’ll get someone to pay for the carpet.
The complete list of special features is as follows:
Disc 1 (4K)
- Includes a digital copy of The Big Lebowski (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.)
- Features High Dynamic Range (HDR10) for Brighter, Deeper, More Lifelike Color
Disc 2 – The Big Lebowski (1080p)
- U-Control: Scene Companion
- U-Control: Mark It, Dude
- U-Control: The Music of The Big Lebowski
- Worthy Adversaries: What’s My Line Trivia
- The Dude’s Life
- The Dude Abides: The Big Lebowski Ten Years Later
- Making of The Big Lebowski
- The Lebowski Fest: An Achiever’s Story
- Flying Carpets and Bowling Pin Dreams: The Dream Sequences of The Dude
- Interactive Map
- Jeff Bridges Photo Book
- Photo Gallery
- An Introduction
- No Kid Hungry PSA
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios. Universal Studios is a part of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.