Zach and Brian discuss what the next step for superhero movies could be and why a move into the “prestige” direction with the inclusion of people like Chloe Zhao and Joaquin Phoenix in new projects could be signaling that shift.
- Cary Joji Fukunaga to direct Bond 25
- Michael B. Jordan will be John Clark in new Tom Clancy film series
- Ryan Coogler, Terrence Nance and LeBron James teaming up for Space Jam 2
- Bryan Singer to direct Red Sonja despite recent issues
Main Story (31:30):
Is it time for “prestige” superhero movies?
- Chloe Zhao to direct The Eternals for Marvel
- Joaquin Phoenix terrorizes a subway in set videos from Joker spin-off
WTF Story of the Week (57:45):